We Upgrade Your Standard of Care with:
- Digital Impressions using iTero Element 5D
Digital impressions allow for easy, fast and comfortable scanning of your teeth so that Dr. Wiltse can plan your Invisalign or braces treatment efficiently and accurately.
The scanner is a compact, hand-held wand and your mouth is scanned with a radiation-free laser, and in as little as two to three minutes, a digitally perfect, 3D impression of your teeth and soft tissue emerges.
It gives you the ability to see your teeth instantly in 3D, which improves communication during the consultation and provides you with a powerful tool for visualization of your TrueSmile with the Outcome Simulator feature.
Come see how this new techonology will "wow" you!
- Virtual Care and Dental Monitoring
Now You are able to to keep your treatment on track with a selfie!
- Our office has dedicated staff to answer your questions and view your treatment progress over your cell phone.
- We also offer Virtual Appointments with Dr. Wiltse over Zoom or Invisalign Virtual Care
- There is also another exciting option for you and your child:
With Dental Monitoring, you can:
Have a Seamless Orthodontic Experience
Reduce Your Number of Appointments
Low-Dose Xrays and 3D Cone Beam
The OP300 MAXIO is the most comprehensive imaging system. It provides panoramic, cephalometric, and cone-beam 3D radiography for the entire maxillofacial region for:
Low-Dose Technology (LDT) provides images with low-dose scans for sensitive cases such as children, follow-up imaging, implants, and impacted teeth planning while maintaining high quality.